There are a lot of exciting announcements and changes in the pipeline for Toppan Vite. We have immediate plans to make extensive investments into our business, with a particular focus on enhanced technology.
A few of these areas include our:
• Hive® suite of technology solutions, which currently includes various SaaS offerings for self-filing, automation and collaboration;
• Typesetting capabilities through which we now offer the industry’s only auto-pagination system and “on-system” strikethrough comparison, which ensures accurate proofs of formatted financial materials in minutes;
• Hive® XBRL, powered by Certent, which is our self-service XBRL solution;
• Print and mail facilities to reflect technologically advanced high-speed digital printing, print on demand, sheet-fed printing, coldest and heatset web printing;
• Shareholder communications to include stylized proxies, Hive® SEC Self-File and our EDGAR deadline calendar mobile application, Hive® CAL; and
• Content management including Hive® Content Control and our dynamic publishing solutions technology.
Read on for more questions and answers from Superbcrew's interview of Toppan Vite President, Jeff Riback.
Q: More generally, how do you see the financial printing services developing, and where do you place yourself in the industry?
A: The financial printing industry has evolved enormously in the last decade. What was once an industry focused on traditional services and ultimately paper, is now completely focused on technology and complimentary services that enhance a company’s stakeholder communications capabilities. We expect this trend to continue and are proud to be a leader when it comes to financial communications and the technology that enables us to maximize the support of our clients’ needs.
Q: What’s the best thing about Toppan Vite that our readers might not know about?
A: We’re so much more than a financial printer. The most important things to our clients currently are exceptional levels of service and technology and one of our greatest strengths without a doubt is service level; our teams are flexible, nimble, and provide speed and accuracy.
Some of your readers may not know about the Toppan Vite Group, of which we are a member company. The Toppan Vite Group has been a pioneer and trusted partner in financial markets for more than 30 years. The firm’s business platforms go far beyond financial printing, technology and communications, and serve financial, legal and corporate communities with meticulous, responsive services, and unparalleled local market expertise and capabilities.
For full interview, click here.
Academic researchers are increasingly digging into what it means to be an effective acquirer? Download our free whitepaper to learn about their findings!